SuperDraw Business Club
Does your business want to raise its profile?
Could your company commercially benefit from an association with one of the biggest names in football?
Would your business like to support the local community and fulfil its social responsibility?
Would you like to have the opportunity to win up to £10,000?
Would you like the chance to win match tickets for a home Premier League game at Goodison Park?
If the answer to any of these questions is ‘yes' then join the Lotto SuperDraw Business Club.
The Lotto SuperDraw Business Club aims to give you and your company a closer link to Everton Football Club, while giving you the opportunity to win some fantastic cash prizes and raise vital income to support the club's charity Everton in the Community.
How Does The Lottery Work?
From just £5 per week you will receive numerous exclusive benefits and a membership pack and cards bearing your exclusive lucky draw numbers.
These numbers will be entered into all the weekly draws and a number of exclusive Lotto SuperDraws for unique family and Everton Football Club experiences.
All winners are notified automatically and winning numbers will appear on the official club website, evertonfc.com.
Exclusive Benefits include:
- Lineage advertisement on the lottery pages of evertonfc.com.
- Annual advertisement in the quarterly Lotto Community free paper*.
- Free entry to win 100 pairs of match tickets*.
- Free entry to win 19 pairs of hospitality tickets*.
- Free entry to win associate sponsorship of Everton Lotteries high profile products*.
- The chance to join the exclusive lotto business discount club and attract thousands of customers to your company.
Big Cash Prizes
Membership buys you entry into the weekly draw to win:
- Two annual Superdraws of £5,000
- Rollover jackpot of up to £10,000
- £1,000 every week
- 30 x £10 every week
Over 1,500 Cash Prizes MUST BE WON every year
Annual prize fund totals £100,000
For further details ring 0151 530 5218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Terms and conditions apply. A minimum number of 200 businesses must be active in the scheme to activate the full quota of benefits.