The Club proudly maintains ‘The People’s Club’ ethos by listening to, investing in, working with and inspiring not only our fans, but communities across the City and beyond.
- Our stadium will allow us to extend such activities and engage with fans, residents, local community groups, businesses and all our partners to promote opportunities at Bramley-Moore Dock and the area around Goodison Park.
- We will continue to recognise our most loyal supporters, ensuring their love affair with the Club endures.
- The requirements of all our fans will be at the heart of design, functionality and aesthetics.
- We will ensure that there are dedicated facilities for families and young fans. Similarly, Bramley-Moore Dock will act as an exemplar for future developments in terms of its facilities and accessibility provision for fans with disabilities.
- The new stadium will facilitate best-in-class fan engagement and fan services.
- We want the local community to be able to take full advantage of the many opportunities associated with the new stadium. We will ensure the public, local community and Liverpool City Council have access to an inspirational sport, leisure, entertainment and recreational facility all year round.