We want our new stadium to feel like home to our fans from the moment they arrive.
We will act on fan feedback and ideas on both the design of the stadium and the facilities that surround it.
Our aim is to replicate the best characteristics of Goodison while providing improved modern facilities to meet and surpass the expectations of all our fans.
- The design must celebrate the long, rich history that defines the Club. It must maintain our proud and unparalleled tradition for firsts and unite and galvanise Evertonians.
- An unambiguous and iconic home end will be the centrepiece of the stadium and should be the place every Evertonian dreams of being on a matchday. This will be situated as close to the pitch as possible, in the most imposing and powerful fashion.
- Away fans are a key ingredient of every matchday. We will locate them in a position which enhances the matchday atmosphere.
- We will create an environment surrounding and adjacent to the stadium where fans will enjoy congregating and socialising- and an environment inside the stadium that will capture and amplify the intensity and intimacy of Goodison Park. The site will offer a vibrant and engaging Fan Zone for both home and away fans.
- The Main Stand will showcase our commitment to quality, professionalism and delivering the warmest welcome. Whilst it will be modern, luxurious and imposing, it will retain its identity as a ‘football stand’ and an ‘Everton stand’. It will offer internal views of the pitch and external views of Liverpool Waters, the City and the River Mersey.