Goodison Park has been our home since 1892 and we are committed to leaving a lasting, positive legacy for the area.
This is of paramount importance to the Club and we are exploring how we can build on the award-winning work of Everton in the Community to leave sustainable economic and social benefits for the area.
- As part of our plans to deliver a legacy in Liverpool 4, Goodison Park has been registered as an Asset of Community Value.
- We are formulating a significant development scheme which will support the local community and its residents for generations to come.
- A key principle of this work will be ensuring greater levels of sustainability for businesses in the neighbourhood. To support this, a full programme of local community consultation will take place.
- We will continue to build upon our existing work through Everton in the Community, which has precipitated significant investment in the local area with support from more than 120 volunteers.
- We will develop a legacy project to build on our existing portfolio of community and social activities across more than 150 sites in Liverpool. The Everton Free School and Sixth Form College, The People’s Hub and the refurbishment of St Francis de Sales Social Club site demonstrate our continued commitment to the area.