In addition to your guaranteed seat for all 19 Barclays Premier League home matches at Goodison, Season Ticket holders are entitled to priority purchase periods for away fixtures, home cup ties and are also eligible to join the AutoCup Scheme. Find out more about the Club’s AutoCup scheme on the following page.
The Club is committed to providing our most loyal fans with some fantastic benefits during the 2015/16 season and full details will be sent out with Seasoncards before the first home fixture kicks off.
A taste of what’s on offer in 2015/16:
- Ticket vouchers*; enabling you to bring friends and family to Goodison at a discounted rate!
- Free function room hire at Goodison Park for parties, private events and meetings
- Exclusive online retail offers and invitations to events in store at Everton One and Everton Two
- Junior fans get 10% off Everton Soccer Schools
- 10% off annual publication subscription
- Can't make the game? List your ticket on StubHub
Keep an eye on evertonfc.com/chosen for updates on the full benefits offering in 2015/16.
* Vouchers will be valid for Barclays Premier League home games with certain games excluded. Details of all offers were correct at time of going to print, but
are subject to change and withdrawal by Everton Football Club and its partners at any time.
One of the 2015/16 benefits for Season Ticket holders is the opportunity to sign up to the Club’s AutoCup Scheme.
The scheme gives Season Ticket holders the option of securing their ticket automatically for European and Domestic Cup matches at Goodison Park without having to purchase tickets on a match-by-match basis.
There are no additional charges on tickets purchased through the scheme and it’s the best way of guaranteeing a Season Ticket holder discount (where applicable).
Season Ticket holders will have until Monday 30 November 2015 to sign up to the scheme and can choose which competitions they opt into.
More information will be released once the 2015/16 fixtures are announced.