Fan Cup Terms and Conditions
Win a 2012/13 Season Ticket by sending us your own Fan Cup photo.
To enter all you have to do is email a photo of yourself to email@example.com and have it selected for the Fan Cup. The winner will be the image with the most amount of votes by users of evertonfc.com, following a head-to-head knockout process.
The winner will be revealed on evertonfc.com on 24 May 2012.
Terms and Conditions
- The Everton Fan Cup Competition is open to the world, except for employees (and their immediate families) of Everton and employees (and their immediate families) of the Everton's partners.
- To enter you do not need to be over 18. However, any persons under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian consent to you entering, to receiving information from Everton in accordance with these terms and conditions and to you receiving a prize. By accepting these terms and conditions you are confirming that you are over 18 or that you have parent or guardian consent. Some prizes may only be suitable for over 18's or may require an over 18 to attend. In the event that you are under 18 and Everton considers that the particular prize may not be suitable for someone under 18 we may substitute it for a prize that is suitable for someone who is under 18.
- The final entries for the Everton Fan Cup Competition will be accepted at 23:59 on 22 April 2012. No entries received after this date will be accepted. Date is subject to change.
- The prize winner will be revealed on evertonfc.com. By entering into the Everton Fan Cup Competition you consent to your name appearing on evertonfc.com. The winner of certain prizes may be required to participate in a reasonable amount of publicity.
- Prizes (where applicable) will be dispatched within 30 days of each draw, provided we have been given your full and accurate contact details, including a valid postcode.
- All prizes are subject to availability. Should any prize be unavailable, a prize of similar price or specification will be substituted. There is no cash prize or other alternative prize available.
- Claims for prizes must be made by 1 June 2012. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- By entering the Everton Fan Cup Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Everton reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Everton reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- Everton cannot accept any liability for entries which are delayed, invalid or not received for any reason.
- Everton cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Everton Fan Cup Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Everton is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in relation to the Everton Fan Cup Competition. Nothing shall exclude or limited Everton's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- Everton reserves the right to close or cancel the competition at anytime should such a situation arise that compromises the business ethics of Everton.
- The decision of Everton in relation to all prize giveaways will be final and will be at the absolute discretion of Everton.
- You can contact us in relation to the Everton Fan Cup Competition by writing to Fan Cup Billboard Competition, Everton FootballClub, Goodison Park, Goodison Road, Liverpool, L4 4EL or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.