Everton Giant Scratchcard
Everton Giant Scratchcards
Win up to £1,000 in cash or any of 25,000+ partner offers with this season's Everton Giant Scratchcard. Priced at just £2 per card, all profits go to support the great work of Everton in the Community.
HOW TO PLAY
Scratch the panel to reveal a cash prize or chance to win any of the partner offers available.
Reveal Frankie & Benny's and win 20% off your food bill when two or more adults dine from the main menu at Frankie & Benny's. One voucher per table and bill transaction. Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount including the lunch menu, set menus and Monday Madness. Voucher cannot be used on Mondays after 5pm. Valid at Frankie & Benny's, Edge Lane Retail Park, L13 2ER, Stonedale Retail Park, L11 9DH and Aintree Racecourse Retail Park, L9 5AN, Warrington WA5 1HG, St Helens WA9 1JF, Southport PR8 1SQ, Widnes WA8 0TA, Preston PR5 4AW and Blackpool FY1 5EP only. Voucher can only be used when food is purchased. Voucher must be surrendered upon redemption. Photocopies will not be accepted. Cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Reveal VIP and win VIP AIRPORT LOUNGE ENTRY - Free VIP Airport Lounge entry for two with Any 7-night Flight + Accommodation booking through ClearSky.
- Reveal £50 OFF and win £50 OFF Any Holiday Booking through ClearSky - Minimum spend of £1250
- Reveal Car Hire and win Free Car Hire Upgrade booking through ClearSky - Book seven days car hire and receive a free upgrade to the level of car (Offer available to cars driven outside of UK only)
General Terms - All offers are not available online and must be booked by calling 0151 3290663. ClearSky Travel will ask for and retain your winning ticket.
Reveal Total Fitness and win a day pass to Total Fitness Liverpool, Prenton, Chester or Wigan (Only one pass per person, cannot be exchanged for cash).
Reveal easyJet and win a pair of flight tickets to Cyprus
Terms and conditions
1) The promotion runs from 1st October 2013 to 30th September 2014
2) Entrants need to purchase an Everton Giant Scratch card to enter the competition
3) This promotion is open to all residents of the UK who are aged 18 years and older.
4) This promotion is not open to any employees (or members of their family) of the Promoter or any company or agency directly connected with the creation of or administration of this promotion.
5) Proof of eligibility to enter must be provided if requested.
6) Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Ts & Cs at any time, or to cancel this promotion at any time, at its sole discretion, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
7) The Promoter's decision is binding and final on all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
8) The winner will be chosen by revealing the word ‘easyJet' on the Everton Giant Scratch card scratchable panel.
9) Winning scratch cards must be surrendered in order to claim the prize. Prizes must be claimed by completing the name and address panel on the reverse of the winning scratch card, then posted or hand delivered to: The LOTTERY DEPT. GOODISON PARK, LIVERPOOL L4 1BR 0151 530 5218. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery, registered or special delivery is required. Prizes are subject to claim procedures and validation testing. Stolen or mutilated or defective tickets are void. Promoter's decision is final.
10) On receipt of a full postal address , winners will receive the flight tickets by ‘'post")
11) There are 4 pairs of flight tickets available
12) The Prize consists of a pair of return flights to Cyprus
13) The flights must be booked by the 30 September 2014. The flights must be taken by 30 October 2014 and are not available over bank holiday periods.
14) Booking forms are to be e-mailed to Davina.Flaherty@onlybeattie.com
15) Please allow at least three weeks between emailing your booking form and your outbound travel date.
16) Flights are subject to availability. Usual easyJet terms and conditions apply (see easyJet.com for details).
17) One piece of hold luggage is included per passenger, up to a max weight of 20kg per bag and charges for additional baggage will apply (see easyJet.com for details). There is no cash alternative to the prize. The prize is not transferable.
18) The winner agrees to have his/her name published in easyJet publicity.
19) You may not publicise your participation in this promotion without written consent from the Promoter.
20) To de-register and withdraw from the competition, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. To contact the Promoters (including to make a complaint), e-mail email@example.com
21) Bookings and any changes to bookings are subject to the easyJet's usual terms and conditions (see.easyJet.com for details).
23) The promoter is easyJet Airline Company Limited, Registered in England with registered number 3034606, VAT No. GB 745360825. Registered office: Hangar 89, London Luton Airport, LU2 9PF.
24) These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with this competition.
Partner offers valid from 1st October 2013 to 30th September 2014. NOT TO BE SOLD TO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 16. Last date of ticket sale 30th September 2014. Last date to claim a cash prize 31st October 2014.
HOW TO CLAIM
- Winning scratch cards must be surrendered in order to claim the prize
- Prizes of £10 or less may be claimed from the retailer where the scratch cards as been purchased. Prizes of £10 or more must be claimed by completing the address panel on the reverse of the winning ticket(s), then post or hand deliver to: The LOTTERY DEPT. GOODISON PARK, LIVERPOOL L4 1BR 0151 530 5218
- Proof of posting is not proof of delivery, registered or special delivery is required.
- Prizes will be paid in the form of a cheque, made payable to the name within the address panel
- Prize cheques will be paid within 21 days of receipt of claim, following validation testing
Prizes are subject to claim procedures and validation testing. Stolen or mutilated or defective tickets are void. Promoter's decision is final.
A copy of the full rules may be obtained by writing to the Promoter D. Turton Everton FC Lotteries, Goodison Park, Liverpool L4 1BR. (enclosing a Stamped addressed envelope).
(1) At least 20% of the cost of this ticket is a donation to Everton in the Community
(2) Any surplus remaining out of the balance of 80% of the cost of this ticket after expenses and prize monies have been made shall be a donation to the society in like manner and for the like purposes as mentioned in (1) above.
Licensed by the Gambling Commission www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
Nos.000-030315-N-311558-001 Please gamble responsibly www.gambleaware.co.uk