EA Competition Terms And Conditions
EA Need For Speed Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. The competition is open to UK residents excluding employees of Electronic Arts and employees of Everton Football Club, their families or other third party agents.
2. Only one entry per person. No cash alternative is available.
3. The winner will receive the following prize:
3.1 Exclusive behind the scenes access at the Everton Need for Speed Most Wanted Pro-Player Tournament featuring four first-team players
3.2 A chance to log their own time on Need for Speed Most Wanted to see if they can beat the players.
3.3 A copy of Need for Speed Most Wanted
4. To enter the competition you must send an entry paragraph along with it and your contact details (to include your full name, address, date of birth and phone number) to email@example.com.
5. The Everton Pro Player Tournament will take place as Finch Farm, Finch Lane, Halewood, L26 3UE on Friday 19th October. This activity date and players are subject to change.
6. Closing date for entries is 4pm, Friday 30 November 2012. Tickets are not for resale.
7. The winner will be required to arrange their own transport to and from Finch Farm.
8. Winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition. By entering this competition you hereby grant an irrevocable royalty free licence to the Promoter the copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry (including the photograph) for use in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this competition. You waive your moral rights in your entry (including the photograph).
9. Correct entries will be collated and a winner picked by the promoters.
10. This competition is open to fans of Everton Football Club only.
11. The promoter's decision is final. The Promoters of this prize draw is Everton FC and Electronic Arts, Onslow House, Onslow Street, Guildford, Surrey GU14TN.