Design an FA Cup competition Ts and Cs
Design an FA Cup competition - Terms And Conditions
- The Design an FA Cup and FA Cup Drawing competitions are open to all, except for employees (and their immediate families) of Everton and employees (and their immediate families) of the relevant commercial partner.
- Entrants under 18 must have a parent or guardian consent to you entering, to receiving information from Everton in accordance with these terms and conditions and to you receiving a prize.
- The prize winners will be contacted. By entering into the Design an FA Cup and FA Cup Drawing competitions you consent to your name appearing on evertonfc.com. The winner of certain prizes may be required to participate in a reasonable amount of publicity.
- All prizes are subject to availability. Should the prize be unavailable, a prize of similar price or specification will be substituted. There is no cash prize or other alternative prize available.
- By entering the Design an FA Cup and FA Cup Drawing competitions, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Everton reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Everton reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if we have reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the rules.
- Everton cannot accept any liability for entries which are delayed, invalid or not received for any reason.
- Everton may contact you about our products and services and the products and services of Everton's commercial partners by post, email, phone, SMS/MMS, digital TV or fax. We may also use your information to carry out market research so that we can improve the products and services offered by evertonfc.com and our commercial partners.
- Everton reserves the right to close or cancel the competition at any time should such a situation arise that compromises the business ethics of Everton.
- The decision of Everton in relation to all competitions will be final and will be at the absolute discretion of Everton.