1. The vote will commence at 1200 on Monday 23rd September 2013 and will finish at 2359 on Tuesday 1st October 2013. Votes received outside this period will not be counted.
2. Any supporter who has a 7 digit ticketing customer number and surname listed on our ticketing database as a result of a ticketing, season ticket, corporate hospitality package, corporate membership or Evertonia / FOREVERTON membership transaction (in each case, listed on our database as of midnight on Tuesday 17th September) will be eligible to vote. Existing Shareholders will also be entitled to a vote, using the customer number on their Shareholder cards. A ticketing customer number is not transferrable.
3. Voting for the new Crest will be by means of an online vote (with further details contained on the Club website). There are three shortlisted options for the Crest and supporters will be asked to vote for one. Supporters cannot vote by any other method. Supporters will receive confirmation of receipt of their vote on-screen and will not receive an email confirmation.
4. The number of votes for each Crest will be counted following the close of the voting. The winning Crest will be the one with the most valid votes and will be announced, via evertonfc.com and other media channels, on Thursday 3rd October 2013. In the event of a tied vote where there is no winning Crest, a re-vote will be conducted.
5. The winning Crest will be the official Crest of the Club from the 2014/15 season. The Club may produce different representations of the Crest where it considers it appropriate to do so and reserves the right to modify, edit and amend the Crest in connection with the same.
6. Only one vote per eligible supporter is allowed - votes will be independently verified and screened for duplicates after the voting process and we reserve the right to reject votes if we reasonably believe the same supporter has submitted multiple votes, if a vote has been cast by an individual other than the eligible supporter (except as permitted for junior supporters – see below) or if we consider there has been any attempt to rig or otherwise interfere with the voting.
7. Where an eligible supporter is under 16 years of age, they shall be entitled to vote themselves or have a parent or guardian vote on their behalf.
8. Votes cannot be changed once they have been placed.
9. The voting process will be independently managed by Electoral Reform Services Ltd (ERS).The voting process will be carried out fairly. However the decision of ERS is final and neither the Club nor ERS will enter into correspondence.
11. There is no charge for voting, although internet service provider fees may apply, and you will be responsible for such cost (if any). You must seek permission of the bill payer before voting.
12. This is not a competition and there will be no prize.
13. Submitting a vote does not entitle any supporter to any rights in or to the Crest including in or to any intellectual property rights in connection with the Crest.
14. The Club cannot accept any responsibility for any technical problem which may result in the loss or non-recording of a vote. If for any reasons the voting system fails, the Club reserves the right to suspend the vote or carry out the vote in an alternative manner.
15. If you have any technical issues with the vote, please contact ERS, emailing details of your problem to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries about eligibility for the vote, please contact the Club by emailing email@example.com or on 0871 663 1878 (option 2; calls to this number are charged at 10p per minute from a BT landline, calls from other networks and mobiles may vary).
16. The Club reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend the vote at any time.
17. The Club reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or issue further terms and conditions at any time, which it will make available on the Club website.
18. By submitting a vote, you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.