1. Entrants to the promotion are bound by these terms and conditions and by any terms, conditions and restrictions set by the prize provider. By entering the promotion you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions.
2. The prizes are as follows:
One winner will meet Phil Jagielka
and receive a behind-the-scenes tour of Goodison for themselves and a friend, plus digital photos from the visit. The winner will also receive an Everton 2013/14 shirt signed by the squad and a hamper containing Crabbie’s products.
ii. One runner-up will receive a ball signed by the current Everton squad and a hamper of Crabbie’s products.
All prizes subject to availability. Visit to Finch Farm to take place by 31 December 2013, subject to training schedule. Hampers contain 3 x 500ml bottles each of Crabbie’s Original, Strawberry & Lime and Raspberry (contents may vary). No travel or other expenses will be provided.
3. Only those resident in the UK aged 18 or over are eligible to enter. Anyone accompanying the winner must also be aged 18 or over.
4. Employees of the Promoter or any business involved or associated with the promotion, any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent and/or affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
5. The promotion will open at 5pm on Thursday 21 August 2013 and close at 11pm on Wednesday 11 September 2013.
To enter the promotion use the hashtag #CrabbieswithJags on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tell us the reason you would like to have a drink with Phil Jagielka
. Entries must not exceed 140 characters. Hashtag must be entered and spelled correctly. If using Instagram please ensure that your account is set to ‘public’.
7. Entries must not:
a. be inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, derogatory, slanderous, libellous, or anything similar;
b. promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
c. refer to any drinks brand other than Crabbie’s (although Crabbie’s need not feature); or
d. encourage irresponsible or excessive drinking.
8. The winner and runner-up will be the best entries as chosen by an independent adjudicator from valid entries received by 11pm on Wednesday 11 September 2013. The winning entry will be publicised on www.evertonfc.com and via social media within 7 days of the closing date along with details of how the winner/runner-up should contact Everton FC (contact to be made by 5pm on 25th September 2013). Hampers can be collected from Goodison Park or local delivery may be arranged.
9. Prizes are non-transferable, non-changeable and no cash alternative will be given.
10. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for any technical failures of any kind or any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process, nor for any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
12. In the event of any dispute regarding the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
13. Information collected from entrants will only be used for the purposes of entry into the promotion and will not be disclosed to a third party, other than as is absolutely necessary to fulfil the prize offered under this promotion, without the individual’s prior consent. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
14. By entering this promotion you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
15. Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion if circumstances arise which are beyond its control.
18. Winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion. By entering this promotion you hereby grant an irrevocable, royalty-free licence to the Promoter to use the copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry and in any photographs and/or promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this promotion. You waive your moral rights in your entry.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
20. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased.
21. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the promotion or from any prize. Save in respect of liability for personal injury, death and fraudulent misrepresentation the Promoter’s liability is limited to three thousand pounds.
22. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants agree that Facebook, Twitter and Instagram shall have no liability in respect of this draw.
24. The Promoter is Halewood International Limited, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool L36 6AD.