Everton Football Club
T: 0151 556 1878
Capacity for 2014/15 Season: 39,572
GROUND REGULATIONS 2016/17
1. The Club management reserves the right of admission to the Ground. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a Domestic Banning Order.
2. All matches will be played in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the Football Association and the Football League/FA Premier League and the Laws of the Game, and with such rules and regulations as the Everton Football Club may make from time to time.
3. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club management reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and liability.
4. The Club management also reserves the right to refuse admission to the ground to, or to eject from the ground, any person who refuses to be searched by any steward, servant or agent of the Club or any Police officer.
5. Areas exclusively for the use of home or visiting supporters are clearly marked and any supporter attempting to enter the wrong area will be refused admission, or if found within the wrong area, may be ejected from the ground.
6. All persons entering the Ground must pay for admission or hold a valid match ticket. Persons issued with a ticket for a specific seat must occupy that seat unless instructed otherwise by a steward or other authorised agent of the Club.
7. In the event of a match being postponed or abandoned, any refund of admission charge will be at the sole discretion of the Club management or in accordance with the Club’s Customer Charter. This is the subject to a time limitation, the details of which are obtainable from the Everton Fan Centre. Persons entering the ground are advised to retain their ticket stub, as this may be required to be produced at a later date.
8. Fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, laser devices, air horns, knives, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any articles that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety are not permitted within the Ground.
9. Bottles of any description may not be taken into seated viewing areas of the stadium.
10. The moving from one area of the Ground to another without the permission of a Steward, Police Officer or other authorized agent of the Club is strictly forbidden.
11. The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the stadium. The Club may impose a ban for one or more matches.
12. Racial, homophobic or discriminatory abuse, chanting or harassment is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the stadium. Any person receiving an Official Caution or found guilty in a Court of Law of an offence involving racist behaviour or abuse against any spectator, official or player will be banned from all future football matches at Goodison Park.
13. Under the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc.) Act 1985, the following are offences for which a person can be arrested by a police officer and conviction could result in a Domestic Banning Order being issued: -
• Attempting to enter the ground or being inside the ground
• Being in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can
or other portable container used for holding such liquor, when
entering the ground or in a public area of the ground from
which the event can be directly viewed.
14. The following are offences under the Football (Offences) Act 1991, as amended by the Football (Offences and Disorder) Act 1999
• the throwing of any object within the ground without lawful authority or excuse
• the chanting of anything of an indecent or racist nature
• the use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language
• the entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse
15. a. Any person who is convicted of a criminal offence and the Police Force in the relevant area advise the Club that this was committed whilst on the way to or returning from a match involving Everton Football Club, the Board reserve the right to consider the facts of such a conviction and if thought appropriate, may ban that person from all future matches played at Goodison Park.
b. Everton Football Club may consider a “Club Ban” on any person convicted or receiving a formal caution for a football related offence whereby this is likely to detract from the good name of the Football Club. This applies irrespective of the issue of a Domestic Banning Order. The Club may also consider a “Club Ban” in respect of any person ejected from Goodison Park. In every instance a “Club Ban” will be imposed on any person convicted or receiving a formal caution for an offence of a racist nature or ejected from Goodison Park for such behaviour. Everton Football Club will determine the length of any Club Ban.
16. Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) is prohibited in ALL
parts of the Stadium. Anyone found in breach of this rule will be subject to the Club’s disciplinary procedures. IT MAY RESULT IN EJECTION FROM THE GROUND, WHICH MAY LEAD TO POSSIBLE FURTHER ACTION BY THE CLUB INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WITHDRAWAL OF ANY SEASON TICKET (WITHOUT REIMBURSEMENT) AND OTHER BENEFITS.
17. PERSISTANT STANDING IN SEATED AREAS WHILST PLAY IS IN PROGRESS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND COULD RESULT IN EJECTION FROM THE GROUND, WHICH MAY LEAD TO POSSIBLE FURTHER ACTION BY THE CLUB INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WITHDRAWAL OF ANY SEASON TICKET (WITHOUT REIMBURSEMENT) AND OTHER BENEFITS.
18. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places at all times are strictly forbidden. The climbing of stands or any other structures within the Ground is strictly forbidden. Any person who persistently contravenes this Regulation will be ejected from the Ground.
19. Unnecessary noise such as that from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any person is not permitted in any part of the Ground.
20. Any person found damaging or defacing the property of the Club will be prosecuted.
21. Anyone who is guilty of insulting or improper conduct towards the match officials will be removed from the Ground.
22. Any spectator who leaves the ground for any purpose during a certified event, or anytime when the hospitality lounges are open may not be re-admitted to any part of the stadium unless duly authorised by a steward.
23. Save as set out in paragraph 24 below, no person (other than a person who holds an appropriate licence) may capture, log, record, transmit, play, issue, show or otherwise communicate (by digital or other means) any Material in relation to the Match, any players or other persons present in the Ground and/or the Ground, nor may they bring into the Ground or use within the Ground (or provide to, facilitate or otherwise assist another person to use within the Ground) any equipment or technology which is capable of capturing, logging, recording, transmitting, playing, issuing, showing or otherwise communicating (by digital or other means) any such Material. Copyright, database rights and any other intellectual property rights in any unauthorised recording or transmission is assigned (by way of present assignment of future rights) to the Club and The Premier League. You further agree (if and whenever required to do so by the Club and/or The Premier League) to promptly execute all instruments and do all things necessary to vest the right, title and interest in such rights to the Club and The Premier League absolutely and with full title guarantee.
24. Mobile telephones and other mobile devices are permitted within the Ground PROVIDED THAT
(i) they are used for personal and private use only (which, for the avoidance of doubt and by way of example only, shall not include the capturing, logging, recording, transmitting, playing, issuing, showing, or any other communication of any Material for any commercial purposes); and (ii) no Material that is captured by a mobile telephone or other mobile device may be published or otherwise made available to any third parties including, without limitation, via social networking sites.
25. Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the Club management are permitted to offer for sale or distribute on Club premises any newspaper, magazine, advertising material or other article.
26. CCTV cameras are in use around and in the Ground and the Club may itself use or pass to the Police or any Football Authority, any recordings for use in any proceedings.
27. The section of the Ground reserved for visiting supporters will be utilised for that purpose only unless the Club decides otherwise after consultation with the Police and Local Authority.
28. Only those lotteries promoted and conducted on behalf of the Club are permitted inside the Ground.
29. Persons failing to comply with instructions from a steward, police officer, or other authorised agent of the club will be ejected from the ground.
30. PERSONS ARE ADMITTED TO THIS GROUND SUBJECT TO THEIR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE GROUND REGULATIONS AND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION AND THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE/FA PREMIER LEAGUE. ENTRY TO THE GROUND SHALL CONSTITUTE THEIR UNQUALIFIED ACCEPTANCE.
THE CLUB MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT FOR ITS SERVANTS, AGENTS AND POLICE TO REMOVE FROM THIS GROUND ANY PERSON WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH ALL THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS, OR WHOSE PRESENCE WITHIN THE GROUND IS, OR COULD REASONABLY BE CONSTRUED AS CONSTITUTING, A SOURCE OF DANGER, NUISANCE OR ANNOYANCE TO ANY OTHER PERSON.