Official Membership Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the Prize Draw is Everton Football Club Company Limited of Goodison Park, Goodison Road, Liverpool, L4 4EL (Everton).
2. The Prize Draw is for a chance to win a 2018/19 Official Membership.
3. The Prize Draw is open to all individuals, excluding employees of Everton or its group companies, their families or any third party directly associated with the administration, promotion or delivery of the Prize Draw.
4. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain written consent from a parent or guardian to enter the Prize Draw and claim the prize. Everton may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
5. The Prize Draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
6. To enter the Prize Draw, you must click on link provided in the pre-match guide.
7. Entries are limited to one per person. Entries made on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
8. The Prize Draw will open every time a pre-match guide is sent out and close two weeks after that date. No entries received outside of this period will be accepted.
9. Entries are deemed accepted at the time of successful online submission of the survey.
10. All entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon entry.
11. By entering the Prize Draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Everton reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants and has the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
12. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your entry. Please refer to Everton’s privacy notice online at http://www.evertonfc.com/functional/privacy/everton-football-club for information on how personal information is used and stored, in accordance with data protection legislation.
13. Your details will not be used to contact you for promotional purposes or by third parties unless you have previously opted-in to receive such communications. Your details will only be passed on to third parties insofar as required for the fulfilment, delivery and arrangement of the prize.
14. Everton cannot accept any liability for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered due to any technical malfunction/failure or any other reason. Proof of delivery of an entry does not equate to proof of receipt by Everton.
15. A winner will be drawn at random by Everton two weeks after each competition closes.
16. The decision of Everton regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
17. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and subject to availability. There is no cash prize or other alternative prize available.
18. The prize winners will be notified using the email address we have on record after the closing date of the Prize Draw. Everton will also provide the prize winners with details of how and when the prize will be delivered.
19. If a prize winner does not respond to Everton within 7 days of being notified of their win, then their prize will be forfeited and Everton will be entitled, but not obliged to, select another prize winner in accordance with the process described above.
20. Each prize winner agrees to permit, and participate in (on Everton’s behalf), a reasonable amount of publicity following Everton’s reasonable request. This may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media, including on Everton’s website, or the recording of video footage at an Everton home match.
21. Each of the prize winner’s names and county can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com within 21 days after the closing date of the Prize Draw.
22. Everton shall not be liable for any loss, damage, liabilities, injury or disappointment which is incurred or suffered (whether directly or indirectly) by any entrant entering the Prize Draw or as a result of any entrant accepting or using the prize whatsoever.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Everton’s liability for death or personal injury caused as a result of its negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited under English law.
24. Everton reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the Prize Draw where it becomes necessary to do so.
25. Everton shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control, including without limitation acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake or other natural disaster, fire, terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, industrial action, supervening law or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
26. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English law and all entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Full list of the terms and conditions can be downloaded here.