Providing a safe and positive environment for every person involved in football or other activities at Everton Football Club is vital.
To view the Club's safeguarding policy, click here
We take our responsibilities to safeguard every individual very seriously and strive to provide a first class safeguarding service.
We are totally committed to:
• Creating a safer culture for all visitors, participants and staff
• Promoting systems to encourage the early reporting of safeguarding concerns
• Dealing with safeguarding issues and concerns proportionately and fairly
• Developing systems to prevent harm to children or vulnerable adults
If you have a concern about your own safety or the safety or welfare of a child or adult at risk who engage in Club activities, you can speak to the following people;
• The person in charge of the activity who will refer on to a Safeguarding Officer
• Adam Green, Head of Safeguarding on 07828 422170
(including out of hours)
• Julie Lloyd, Safeguarding Assistant on 0151 530 5296