Everton Football Club is committed to ensuring that all disabled supporters have a great matchday experience. We take great pride in welcoming visitors to our ground and are proud to have been recognised by “Visit Football” for our warm and friendly welcome.
We have a dedicated team of Accessibility Stewards, all of whom have received training for development including Premier League Open for Business, Autism Awareness, Disability Awareness and Hate Crime, who provide assistance to disabled supporters and their companions.
Details of all ticketing arrangements and support services can be obtained from the website by clicking here or alternatively please contact the Club’s Disability Liaison Officer, Brendan Connolly, by telephone on 0151 530 5346 or e-mail Brendan.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please visit the ticket office in person for advice on purchasing tickets.
As part of the Club’s commitment to improving accessibility and the match day experience for disabled supporters, we provide:
- Accessible ticket office with low level counter;
- Accessible toilets and changing place facilities;
- Induction loop equipment at various locations including the ticket offices, retail store and reception areas, all of which are clearly sign posted;
- In-stadium commentary for visually impaired supporters for all areas of the stadium (provided upon request);
- Accessible catering kiosks with low level counters plus an ‘at seat’ refreshment service;
- Accessible viewing areas; and
- Facilities for assistance dogs.
Further details of our facilities can be obtained from our disability access guide available on the Club’s website.
Everton Disabled Supporters Association is a supporters group formed in 1994. The group works alongside the Club to improve the facilities for disabled supporters at Goodison Park.
To enquire about joining the group please contact EDSA Chairman Steve Heneghan via phone call 0151 286 9666
or e-mail email@example.com
To read Everton’s Disability Access Statement – click here
To read Everton’s Disabled Supporters Ticketing Policy - click here
If you require any further details or would like to provide feedback regarding your experience or any suggestions to help us improve our services, please contact our Disability Liaison Officer as detailed above or Michelle Kirk, Equality and Disability People Partner via email Michelle.Kirk@Evertonfc.com