Employ New Tactics is a bespoke 12 week course funded by Mersey Care NHS Trust for registered service users of Mersey Care NHS Trust
This programme supports adults who have experienced mental health or issues of ill health and are looking for support to get back in to employment.
Working closely with our Health & Wellbeing programmes this programme helps participants to
- Develop CV and get tips and advice on covering letters and completing application forms.
- Improve confidence, self-esteem and motivation.
- Develop skills for interviews.
- Learn modern job searching techniques within the open and hidden job markets.
- Money Advice.
- Access to employers and volunteering opportunities
- FREE stadium tour of Goodison Park.
- Lunch and travel costs reimbursed.
For more information on course dates contact the E4E team on 0151 330 2245 / 0151 530 5275 or e-mail email@example.com