This 12-week programme offers qualifications and personal & social development support along with core employability training for 16-25 year olds who are not in employment, education or training, supporting their progression into the workplace or further learning.
Participants will develop skills for life and learning, take part in a social action project, gain access to employers and develop their CV and interview techniques through a series of bespoke employability modules. A personal mentor will support them to work towards their job or career goals.
- Personal and Social Skills & First Aid qualifications
- Participation in a Social Action Project
- Develop CV and Interview technique
- Undertake a Work Experience to develop work skills
- Access to employers and local training providers
- Support from a Personal Mentor to help tackle barriers to progression
Places are limited but can be reserved by contacting the E4E team on 0151 330 2245 / 0151 530 5275 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org