Our Trustees have been selected for the diversity of skills they bring to the strategic direction of Everton in the Community.
To ensure effective governance, the Trustees meet officially three times a year.
- Sir John Jones – Chair of the Board of Trustees.
- Prof Denise Barrett-Baxendale - Chief Executive Officer, Everton Football Club.
- Mr Alan McTavish - Head of Commercial, Everton Football Club.
- Prof Charles Mills
Everton in the Community has the dedicated support of four patrons:
- Lady Harriett Carter – Everton in the Community Patron.
- Mr Bill Kenwright – Chairman of Everton Football Club and Everton in the Community Patron.
- Dame Judi Dench – Honorary Patron of Everton in the Community.
- Amanda Holden – Honorary Patron of Everton in the Community.
- Mr Paul Choong – Senior Vice President of External Affairs for Chang and Everton in the Community International Patron.
- Sir Ken Robinson – Honorary Patron of Everton Free School and Sixth Form College.
Everton in the Community is pleased to have the support of an esteemed group of ambassadors who champion the six key themes of work of the charity.
Our ambassadors are:
- Andy Cooke and Rt Hon Jane Kennedy – Youth Engagement.
- Sir Terry Leahy and Professor Diana Burton – Employment Engagement, Education and Training.
- Mr Steve Smith – Sport Development.
- Professor Cynthia Pine CBE – Health and Wellbeing.
- Mr Graeme Sharp, Mr Mark Kent, Mr Mark Carney, Mr Andrew Lancel and Mayor Joe Anderson, Mayor of Liverpool – Community and Business Development.
The manager, as well as six Everton players have also been selected to act as ambassadors and their roles see them spearhead six key areas of work for Everton in the Community, which are addressed through the delivery of various programmes across Merseyside:
- Tom Davies – Youth Engagement.
- Phil Jagielka – Employment Engagement, Education and Training.
- Michael Keane – Sport Development.
- Leighton Baines – Health and Wellbeing.
- Seamus Coleman - Disability.