Fans' Forum 2012-2014
Revised July 2012
Mission of Everton Fans' Forum
- To provide an open, honest and transparent dialogue with the Club and its supporters on all Club issues.
Aims and Objectives of Everton Fans' Forum
- To provide fans with a sense of ownership and participation in the Club; including raising funds to improve matchday
- To stimulate new ideas and policy
- The supporters on the Forum will act as a sounding board to the Club, providing honest and candid feedback;
- Ensue the group remains representative, well governed and progressive
- The Forum will generate feedback through its members' networks and the Club will make every attempt possible to act upon this feedback;
- The agenda will be an open agenda driven jointly by supporters on the Forum and the Club to reflect key issues and priorities;
- To keep Everton supporters in touch with items of discussion, progress and actions taken via Club media channels and other media if appropriate.
Membership of Everton Fans' Forum
- Members to be recruited on a maximum three-year tenure;
- New membership starts in November each year;
- Each November, four existing members will be replaced by four new members. Eight existing members will remain to aid continuity and quality of the Forum*;
- The recruitment process commences in August each year;
- Existing members will vote on new members, and Club representatives will also be involved in the process;
- Membership of the forum is at the sole discretion of the existing nominated members
- The recruitment and membership process will be reviewed in 2014;
- Meetings will take place every month with the exception of June and July;
- Senior Club representatives will attend each meeting.
- The forum will consist of 12 members plus an appointed independent chairperson who will serve no longer than a three-year term
- In the event any member of the Forum departs during the year, the Forum reserves the right to supplement the Forum membership until the end of that year (December).
- Any member not attending three meetings in succession will forfeit their place on the forum
* In November 2012 three members of the forum will depart and be replaced by four new members.
Everton Football Club reserves the right to change the above at their discretion.