Crabbie's Newcastle Tickets Competition Ts and Cs
Terms and Conditions:
1. Entries to the free Prize Draw are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. One winner will receive a pair of tickets to a home game at Goodison Park during the 2012/2013 season and a signed Everton shirt, subject to availability.
3. Only those residents in the UK aged 18 or over are eligible to enter. Only one entry per person.
4. Employees of the Promoter or any business involved or associated with the Prize Draw, any of the Promoter's agencies and any of their parent and/or affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants' eligibility.
5. The Prize Draw will open on Monday 20 August 2012 and close on Monday 5 November 2012.
6. To enter the Prize Draw you must purchase a bottle of Crabbie's Alcoholic Ginger Beer, take a photograph of you with a bottle of Crabbie's Alcoholic Ginger Beer ("Photograph") and email it and your contact details (to include your full name, address, date of birth and phone number) to email@example.com. You and anyone else who appears in the photograph must be and look over 18.
7. Winners will be drawn at random by an independent adjudicator from those entries received by 5pm on Monday 5 November 2012.
8. Three winners will receive the prizes as set out below.
8.1. Winner one: a signed Everton team shirt, a crate of Crabbie's Ginger Beer and two tickets to Everton FC vs Newcastle FC on 17/09/12;
8.2. Winner two: a signed Everton team ball, a crate of Crabbie's Ginger Beer and two tickets to Everton FC vs Southampton on 29 September 2012;
8.3. Winner three: a signed Everton ball, a crate of Crabbie's Ginger Beer and two tickets to Everton vs Sunderland FC on 10 November 2012;
9. Everton will contact the winners to arrange collection of prizes.
10. Prizes are non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative will be given.
11. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for any technical failures of any kind or any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process, nor for any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Prize Draw or the processing of entries.
13. In the event of any dispute regarding the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
14. Information collected from entrants will only be used for the purposes of entry into the Prize Draw and will not be disclosed to a third party, other than as is absolutely necessary to fulfil the prize offered under this Prize Draw, without the individual's prior consent. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
15. By entering this Prize Draw you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
16. Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this competition if circumstances arise which are beyond its control.
19. Information and photographs contained in entries may be used in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this Prize Draw. By entering this Prize Draw you hereby grant an irrevocable royalty free licence to the Promoter for the copyright and all other intellectual property rights contained within your entry.
20. Winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this Prize Draw. By entering this Prize Draw you hereby grant an irrevocable royalty free licence to the Promoter the copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in your entry (including the Photograph) for use in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this Prize Draw. You waive your moral rights in your entry (including the Photograph).
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the Prize Draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter's failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
22. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Prize Draw, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased.
23. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant's participation in the Prize Draw or from any prize. Save in respect of liability for personal injury, death and fraudulent misrepresentation the Promoter's liability is limited to three thousand pounds.
24. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. The Promoter is Halewood International Limited, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Huyton Business Park, Liverpool L36 6AD.