Structure & Method
We have six departments within the Academy
- Technical (Coaching)
- Identification and Recruitment (Scouting)
- Medical (Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation)
- Sport Science (Psychology, Physiology and Performance Analysis)
- Education and Welfare (Lifeskills)
- Administration and Facilities Management
Each department is fully staffed with highly qualified and experienced people.
How do we develop excellence within our Academy? Our methods follow this simple structure:
Identifying: Our scouts attend matches throughout this country and abroad.
Recruiting: We only sign players with real potential.
Coaching: We place players with qualified staff best equipped to meet the needs of each player.
Resourcing: We make the best use of our well equipped training facilities.
Maximising: We offer players the best development programme allowing them to achieve their full potential by focusing on their educational, social, psychological and technical development.
- Retaining or releasing: Each season that players remain with us we keep them progressing. But for those players who are released we will endeavour to find them another club should they so wish.