StubHub Competition - Terms And Conditions
STUBHUB.CO.UK [EVERTON] PRIZE DRAW
[23rd April - 13th May 2013]
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY Entries to the Prize Draw are bound by these terms and conditions.
1. ELIGIBILTY: The StubHub.co.uk prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to those 18 years or older who are lawful residents of England and who choose to enter the StubHub [EVERTON] Prize Draw (the "Participant"). Employees, directors, officers and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) and their respective household members ,of eBay International AG (the "Promoter"), its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter. The laws of England govern this Prize Draw.
2. PRIZE DRAW TIMING: The Prize Draw begins at [9am 23rd April 2013] and ends at [midnight 13th May 2013] (the "Promotional Period.")
3. HOW TO ENTER: All persons who renew or buy a season ticket for the 2013/2014 season by the 19th April will be entered into the draw.
4. PRIZE: Visit to the Finch Farm training complex. The prize winner plus one guest shall have a tour of the Finch Farm complex, lunch at Finch Farm with Everton Legend Graeme Sharp. The prize winner will receive a new 2013/14 Everton home shirt signed by the first team squad; a presentation of their Season Ticket by an Everton first team player. Photographs of their experience and a story on Evertonfc.com ( and our Facebook and twitter)
- . The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse to award the prize (and/or substitute tickets for an alternative event) if the Sponsor deems the selected prize to be unsuitable (including, but not limited to, if a Participant is not of a suitable age to attend the event). The Prize not transferable; no substitutions or cash alternatives are permitted, except by the Promoter at its sole discretion. Use of the Prize and attendance at the event shall be at the sole risk of the prize-winners, and the Promoter accepts no liability in respect thereof. The prize-winners will be required to participate in reasonable social media activities promoting StubHub.co.uk, including by posting about their win on Facebook® and/or Twitter® (as reasonably directed by the Promoter). All taxes and any other costs related to this prize not specifically stated within these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winners. In the event of any dispute regarding the Prize Draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions. Everton Football Club to provide a confirmed date for the prize by 1st October 2013.
5. DETERMINATION OF THE WINNER: The winner [KR1] will be drawn at random by an independent adjudicator from all eligible entries on 15th May 2013. The winner will be contacted directly by the Promoter. Details of the winner will be announced via the StubHub.co.uk Facebook® page and Twitter® feed on [20th May]. The winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and where legal, publicity release, properly executed, via overnight mail, within 7 days of the conclusion of the Prize Draw. Non-compliance within this time frame will result in the Participant being disqualified, and the prize will be awarded to a potential alternate winner. For the name of prize winners, available after 20th May 2013, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope by 2nd October 2012 to: StubHub-Everton Prize Draw Winners, 29 Great Portland Street, London W1W 8QG.The Promoter will contact the winners to arrange details of the match and experience.
7.. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions. By entering, the Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements. The Participant represents and warrants that it has the right and authority to enter into this Prize Draw on its own behalf or if entering into this Prize Draw on behalf of a company, that it has all requisite corporate authority to enter and bind the company to these terms. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name and the business name of his/her employer, for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by the Promoter, or a party designated by the Promoter in connection with the entry, including but not limited to, any online announcements, without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. The Promoter's decisions are final on all matters relating to this Prize Draw. The Participant agrees that the conditions of submission set forth in these Official Rules, and all documents and agreements incorporated in these Official Rules by reference solely govern the relationship between the Participant and the Sponsor in connection with this Prize Draw.The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this prize draw if circumstances arise which are beyond its control.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: PARTICIPANTS HEREBY AGREE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS EBAY INTERNATIONAL AG AND STUBHUB EUROPE S.A.R.L. AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND SHAREHOLDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASEES") FROM ANY CLAIMS, ACTIONS, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THIS PRIZE DRAW OR FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA, INCOME, OR PROFIT; LOSS OF DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; AND CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT PROMOTER HAS NOT MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZE DRAW. Promoter's failure to enforce any term of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision.
9. The Promoter is eBay International AG of Helvetiastrasse 15/17, CH-3005, Bern, Switzerland.
10. If you wish to enter the draw for this competition without making a purchase, please submit your entry including your name and contact details to this address before Monday 13 May: StubHub-Everton Prize Draw Winners, 29 Great Portland Street, London W1W 8QG.